2. What color are female cardinals?
yellowish brown with black stripes
red with aquamarine stripe
green with tri color stripes
3. What color are cardinal eggs?
green with red speckle
white with brown speckles
violet with grey speckles
4. How long does it take to build a nest?
5. How many eggs does a female lay?
6. Were does a Cardinal live?
dense shrubby areas
7. When do baby Cardinals learn to fly?
3 weeks after their birth
1 year after they are born
1 week after they are born
8. How many species of birds are the cardinal related to?
9. Which state does not have the state bird a cardinal?
10. How many state birds are cardinals not just in north Carolina?